Online Bookings Help
Welcome to the Online Bookings help centre. For help with a particular section,
select an option from the list below:
This is the entry page to Online Bookings which may offer online bookings, online memberships (optional) and the choice to pay unpaid sales from your basket (optional).Your site may not have implemented memberships or offer the ability to pay for sales.
- Make a booking - enables you to make a booking.
- Memberships (optional) - enables you to view and pay for current memberships
- Basket (optional) - allows you to pay for all outstanding debts. It may not be possible for you to make another booking, or you may be charged a higher price, while you have an outstanding debt.
In addition you can view and edit ‘My Details', 'Manage Bookings', and 'Search' for available dates in the future from this page.
Making a Booking
The booking process involves 4 steps to make a booking and a 5th to make payment. The process bar at the top of the screen indicates the stage you are on.
Step 1 – Select Site
Choose the site at which you want to make a booking. If your organisation runs more than one site you will have the choice of a number of sites in the list. If the list is extensive, and you have a search box, use this to type in the site name or just the first few characters of the site name. Now you can click 'Search' to reduce the list.
Step 2 - Select Activity Type
Choose the activity type that includes the one you wish to book. The activities
you are able to book online have been organised into groups of similar activities
to make the selection process easier. There may be explanatory comments beside the activity types.
Step 3 – Select Activity
Select the activity you wish to book from the list displayed. If the required activity
is not displayed, click 'Back' in your browser or select the previous step (Select
Activity Type) from the process bar. There may be explanatory comments beside each activity.
Step 4 – Select a Slot
Choosing an Activity
When you have chosen an activity, this next section is made up of two or more pages. This
screen displays the available slots and your existing bookings.
- On the first page, select the day and approximate time for the booking.
- The second page displays the areas that can be booked and their individual availability
on the chosen day.
Click on the desired time.
- The Complete Your Booking page displays the details of your booking and the price.
If a membership has been used as payment, this is shown. You may enter any comments you wish the site to be aware of that relate to this booking.
- If you want to go back and select a different date and time, click the ‘Cancel’
- To confirm your booking click ‘Book’.
- If your activity requires payment at this time, you will be taken to a page giving
you the option to pay for your booking. There may be a time limit requiring you
to pay before your booking is cancelled.
- Click the ‘paid’ or ‘pay’ links in the text to go to the Payment page.
If the activity is free, or your site does not require immediate payment, this page
will complete your booking.
Choosing an activity with more than one resource (e.g. activity plus an instructor)
When you want to book an activity that requires you to choose more than one resource,
you will see an additional page for Step 4.
- Select at least one resource from each group. Once you have selected more than one
resource from a group, you can only select a single resource from the remaining
- Click on all required resources and click ‘Select’.
- Click on the date and approximate time for the booking.
- The next screen will show the multiple resources as chosen above. Select the resource
and time and complete your booking as previously.
Choosing a Class
If you have chosen a class booking, this page displays the dates and times of the classes. If you are allowed to book guests into the session, you can add Additional Bookees to your booking and you will be asked to pay for all of you. The Total Bookees column will show how many you are booking for.
- Click ‘Book’ to go to the Complete Your Booking page.
Step 5 – Payment (only available at sites
that offer payments)
Payment is provided over a secure connection ensuring your credit card information
is safe and secure. Complete the Secure Payment page. All fields that are asterisked
must be completed. Click the appropriate button to process the payment. You will
be provided with a confirmation of your booking for your records.
The My Bookings page displays a list of your confirmed and unconfirmed bookings
in two tables.
- Clicking on the green arrow next to the booking allows you to move the booking. This will display the first page of Step 4 to rebook the
activity on a different day or time.
- Click the red circular icon to cancel the booking. You will need to click ‘Confirm Cancel’ to remove the booking. Only unpaid or free bookings can be cancelled.
- Click the information icon to display the details of the booking including the price and booking reference number.
- There are instances when it is not possible to move or delete a booking in which case the icon will be greyed out.
The My Memberships page displays a list of your current and expired memberships in two tables. They include those that cannot currently be purchased online.
Within the Current Memberships table:
- Clicking on the More Info icon will display another page showing membership and payment details.
- Clicking on the Renew Your Membership icon will take you to the payment page to renew the membership with a start date one day after the current end date. Having selected the Renew button you will be taken to a page to confirm payment for your subscription.
A Purchase a new Membership button will take you to the Membership Registration page to select a new/different subscription.
Purchase a New Membership
If your organisation offers online memberships, you can purchase new memberships online which are either paid monthly or by a single payment.
- Select the start date for your membership and the site where the membership is available. Available memberships are displayed with their basic price. If there is a pro rata price to be calculated, the membership will be asterisked.
- Select the membership you require and click ‘Next’. The next page displays the membership you have selected and your price.
- Click ‘Cancel’ to return to the Home page, click Back in your browser to reselect a membership or click ‘Confirm’ to go to the next page.
- If the membership is to be paid by Direct Debit, the next page will display the agreement. Click ‘Yes-Confirm’ and proceed through the pages to complete your bank details. You will then be taken to the Payment screen to pay the initial instalment.
- If the membership is to be paid by a single payment, click ‘Next’ and click ‘Confirm’ to confirm the purchase. This will take you to Step 5 – the Payment page to make payment as before.
Click the ‘Basket’ button to take you to the Basket page. Here are displayed all your unpaid sales under the headings of Membership, Bookings and Other Sales. Select the sales you wish to pay and click Pay, followed by Pay Now to go to the Payments page to add your card details.
The Search function allows you to search for any activity by name. Type a few letters of an activity in the Search box and as you type the appropriate activities will be displayed. Hit Enter on your keyboard, or click the Search icon to display the list. Select an activity to start the booking process.
The button on the far right is an Advanced Search button. Click this button. All default details will be Any, therefore not limiting your search.
- Select site: choose a site from the drop down list.
- Select activity: select an activity group first, to reduce the list to activities in that group, or choose an activity from the entire list of activities on offer at your site.
- Change the date and time fields as appropriate for your selection.
- Click any days that you want to exclude from the date range.
- Click the ‘Search’ button.
This will display the list of activities to proceed with the booking process, or if there is only one activity this will take you to the second page of Step 4 to make your booking.
This area allows you to add or change your personal details or password. Click ‘My Details’ and you will be able to modify your details within General Details and any other sections. Click ‘Change Password’ to change your login authentication. Click ‘Submit’ when you have made the changes to any screen.